For a land to be divided, the land should be minimum of 6 perches in extent.

Permission will be granted at the request made a public person along with the following documents.

  1. Mother Deed
  2. Surveyor Plan
  3. History Sheet for 30 Years
  4. Sub-division Application Form
  5. Assessment Tax Receipt
  6. A Copy of Location Map

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window